You Better Work....
If you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you've seen me post about going to the gym and working out. I'm NO gym fitness influencer who will give you workout ideas or take pictures of myself posing in front of the mirror.
I do it purely for myself and my own well-being. I do it to stay healthy and sane. I know some of us love to get our asses kicked and get that rush of adrenaline from being at the gym. It's a reminder that YOU did that, YOU pushed yourself that hard, YOU lifted those weights, YOU made it to the gym/class today, YOU did it!
So for all those fitness junkies or even if you are just interested or need an extra boost of motivation here are some great places to get that extra push you need.
1. OC FIT Tustin - There are lots of locations around Southern California but I just love the coaches at this Tustin location. Natalia & Margarita are twin sisters and the best coaches. They are so welcoming and they will push you hard in every class. They mean business with their burpees. Try it out, you won't regret it!
2. Grit Cycle - A new found love of mine. In the last few years I've come to enjoy cycling and after trying a complimentary class at Grit Cycle, I'm hooked! The instructors are great and the music and energy are even better. If you have Class Pass (right now they have a 2-weeks free promotion going on) then book your bike ASAP!
3. CorePower Yoga - For all you yogis out there, this is a must try. Hot yoga was and still is a new thing to me but once you finish that class,,,PHEW! it feels good. Most people think Yoga is just a bunch of stretching and really slow, but it actually takes a lot of strength to do. So expect to sweat, alot.
4. Body Pump - This was my first introduction into using weighted barbells. It's a great way to build stamina and strength. In every class you get a full body workout so nothing is left out. Go check them...like now.
5. U-Jam Fitness - If you want to feel like you are one of Beyonce's backup dancers then this is for you. The genres of music they have are diverse. You will be dancing to a hip-hop hit and next pretending you are in a bollywood movie. The classes are so energetic and you'll leave smiling and dancing in your car all the way home.
So if you are looking to change up your fitness routine, give these ALL a try! And if you see me in the gym or in a class - say hi!